Wednesday, February 2, 2011

When You Try To Write, You Can't

 On the day I actually feel like writing, my next door neighbor decided to do some remolding which means a lot, a lot, a lot of noise. Yes it's brutal but I do not blame them. Remodeling your house is wonderful. Everyone should do it when they have the extra cash.

Aside for my neighbors racket, my day is not going in the direction I imagined. Although I do have black coffee steaming right beside me, I do NOT have wheat bread. And on top of that I can not find my hair brush. So.. that's why I am not writing. Right? If this doesn't sound like an excuse I do not know what does.

This week I plan on writing some responses to the work I have seen from interning at a gallery. I would also like to write about art and architecture I have not seen in person. Over time I will incorporate fashion and music to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment